Friday 20 February 2009

Take note


When walking the streets of Auckland last summer we stumbled across a great little stationery shop that is a grown-up version of Paperchase.

Don't get me wrong, I adore Paperchase, but kikki.K takes notebooks, files and home organization to an altogether more sophisticated level.

It offers cute folders purposely designed for functions such as wedding planning, money management, home organization and baby expecting, and the cutest post-it notes you've ever seen (below).



When we returned back to Blighty I was gutted to discover that the postage cost from Australia is so much, and am yet to make an order, but if you don't mind coughing it up I cannot recommend ordering from kikki.K enough. Oh but, if you do, please let me know. I'll split the postage with you!

No comments: